WELCOME TO GODPAEDIA

  • About www.godstarter.org.ng
  •  ABOUT GODSTARTER

    GODSTARTER is everything you need to start and grow a business in Africa, and the whole world.for God. Godstarter has moved from Godpreneur to Godstarter. Godstarter is a business, success, life, and inspiration blog that is geared towards helping mankind, work, do, business, live a better life, and life fulfillment starting with God. In Godstarter everything that we do starts and ends with God.


    OUR IDENTIY

    We are a leading source of knowledge for all; believer’s in God. This believer’s in Christ followers are guided to prosper in their business, make trust worthy connections, serve people with excellence, and maximize our God-given potentials in Africa and the whole world.


    OUR PURPOSE

    To enable you get everything you need to become thoroughly equipped, well connections, and fully empowered to serve people, and to represent God with integrity and excellence in every place.


    OUR MISSION

    To provide you with valuable resources, networking opportunities, God-class and empower you to fulfill your calling and maximize your impact in the market place


    OUR VISSION

    To be the leading source of valuable resource provider, to not only Christian Community, Professional, who needs to excel in business, work and life and ministry, who are known to be trust worthy in character, professional, in conduct, faithful in commitments, exceptional in service, and loyal to God and to humanity.


    OKECHUKWU, CHIDOLUO VITUS

    He is an Evangelist, Brother, Friend, Motivational speaker, Teacher, Consultant, and business coach. I used to be a professional in suit and still will be. I feel more comfortable in them. I would talk business to all who care to listen to me and to my office mates. When you are a business consultant, you would want to talk, work and earn a salary, talk is easy and cheap.


    After a consulting stint at Aims Assets Management PLC, and a product and marketing personnel at a milk factor, the inspiration came from God and I made into entrepreneurship, this time “Godpreneurship” starting business life and ministry with God. it turned out to be the toughest and most rewarding thing I have done in my center life.


    I have worked with God and had heard the cries of those who need a job to which I was part of. I am in a better position to solve business problems with God. 


    I have helped +100 entrepreneurs and counting from all works of life. My works have appeared in several local and international media. I have a master’s degree in Education from the University Of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am the founder of JLC MEDIA/ GODSTARTER.


    STARTING WITH GOD


    Every thing starts small.


    A small seed becomes a mighty tree.


    And if you believe in it, act on it, nurture it, and give it time, a small idea in your head could someday become a thriving company.

    Godstarter is also an online support base for African entrepreneurs and whole world, wants to learn and grow. We have a soft spot for believers who have big dreams, who can start small.


    How it all did begin?

    I asked myself this question many a time. Learning is complete if you can remember and use your experiences. I am a product of a formal school system. I had a master’s degree in education, loaded for teaching life. Many times had I asked, “God why did you make me a teacher? Why not a bricklayer? Are you a house builder? Why did I learn to preach and graduate from the bible school as an evangelist?

     But how could I be one? I had no clue… I was a financial illiterate. I applied for a job the job at aims assets management, and then other firms. Pastor Sam was my first business encyclopedia. Every morning, while chewing our groundnut, (Knowledge) lessons from God would flow from his mouth. It was truly divine. He taught me the basic of starting each morning with god. Then the job at a drink factory and still winning. I kept landing jobs, teaching, counseling, praying non-stop. Over eight years, I worked. Some of my works are storystar.com and would go along way to be found in great zones.

    I worked my heart out creating many dreams and how many times that I have waited really matters. It took time for me to realize I had got in business. We have walked from Ose market to upper Iweka in Onitsha. This I called “sweat equity” when I realized it God who gives us power to make wealth.

    So, while praying at the bus stop near Savoy one evening, I got alert the business I registered for, the certificates are out and JLC MEDIA was born, July 1st, 2015. And soon the website creation to which I was able to meet Reallynspire. Soon, Godstarter was created.

    Whether you are trying to start a new business, grow an existing business to turn around a failing one. I created this platform for people like me, who have business dream but need help to cultivate and nurture it.


    You are welcome to come on board…


    I said this prayer when and at any time I need to start with God. “God, you started with work. You have to end with work. You worked for seven days through creation. I need you to start with my dreams with me. Every dreams and business started with you, is failure proof. It may take time but success shall surely find me. Amen”


    JLC MEDIA stands for Jesus Loved Children Media is a media company specializing in printing and publishing, graphic and web designing, music and film production, and business consultation. JLC Media is situated in Onitsha, Anambra State.


    GODSTARTER PAPER

    We aim at publishing a paper +every month that will be circulated all over Nigeria. It would be a life changing paper, for all in Africa especially Nigeria. We would start the publication soon. For advert in the hardcopy of this paper, [lease call: +234(0)8068488422.


    WRITE FOR US

    Do you desire to be known all over Africa, and the world? We appreciate that you share your old world. We appreciate that you share your old articles with Godstarter. You can send both the old and new articles at our emails, ovemn0@gmail.com 


    JLC CONSULTING

    We offer these services as recruitment, staffing, training, recommendation, branding, promotions, research, advertisement and personal consultation.


    WHAT WE ARE OF AS GODSTARTERS 

    With God your business is “Failure Proof” all it will take is time. God will give you the patience to wait on Him, till you are success happening. 


    CHRISTIAN MARKET LABEL

    This is your avenue to display your goods and services with us, GODSTARTER, all you have to do is call: +234(0)8068488422.


    HIRE ME TODAY

    You can call me up for your business and life needs, such as pray with me, personal business consultation, personal counseling, business lessons from experts, personal coaching, call directly to me, +234(0)8068488422.


    DESIGN WEBSITES WITH US

    THERE WILL BE COURSES/TRAINING WITH CERTIFICATES TO GO WITH. PLEASE, ENJOY, AS IT IS BE ROLLED OUT. TO RECEIVE THIS TRAINING IN A SUBSIDISED FEE, BE A MEMBER. PLEASE, CALL US: +234(0)8068488422.


    JLC MEDIA can do anything for you….

    We can run errands for you? We will send people to work as amid, servants, apprentice, and up to the C.E.O. to work for you? Just call on us today. We also publish job post for those needing a job today, check the job post section.


    We have desire to have a center and radio station. So, we need 800,000 readers and Godpreneurs to sow a seed of one dollar each month or sow a dollar once and it is it. God loves a cheerful giver.



    Finally, do this for Godstarter…

    Add me on facebook, godstarter daily

    Invite me to speak on your occasion, call: +234(0)8068488422.

    Please donate to keep the blog going. With MTN data, send to +234(0)8068488422.

    I as a man of god will keep praying for and with you, making myself available to you, if you call, till your name is success.


    CONTAC US

    LOCATION: Onitsha, Anambra State.

    COUNTRY: Nigeria 

    PHONE NUMBER: +234(0)8068488422




    2 comments:

    1. God gave gifts to everyone. we are made to be the holder and trustee of God production and creation. I have served God all of my life. I have Made good accounts and I was happy, I still know it is a bad thing yo take what the manager and owner of your company has not given go you. this is the better way to become a good CEO. this way, you know how to serve others and so will know his to serve others. keep reading www.godstarter.org.ng

      ReplyDelete
    2. This makes Congress sound cooperative and functional in comparison!
      How does this guillotine work? Aren't there competing Finance Bills? Which one passes? If the Finance Bill an actual law by which the government is bound? I really don't see how this works. Frightening possibilities here. I suppose voting out the bums is a difficult in India as it is in the US. Unbelievable.

      ReplyDelete